Thursday, March 4, 2010

Happy Birthday Joshua!

So this post is a couple weeks old but better late than never:) Anita decided to have Joshua's 3rd birthday at good 'ole Chuckee Cheese-the loudest, craziest, most kid friendly place in the world I'm pretty sure;) The kids had a blast though and that is what it's all about I suppose.
Anita and Joshie getting ready to open presents:)

Anita trying {in vain} to get all the kids to stay still for just 1 group shot!

Josh just loving the spotlight!
He was so excited when chuckee came out to do his thing:)
Kamdyn also thought that chuckee was pretty cool.

Joshua and you know who!

I volunteered to make the rainbow cake again for his party, the hostess asked Anita where she got the cake and Anita told her my sister made it the hostess was like this is the coolest cake I've ever seen!! lol That felt pretty good;) Then she proceeded to cut massive pieces for everybody-keep in mind this is a 6 layer cake!! Oh well...

3 comments:

Lily said...

yummy!!! that cake is delicious joshy looks like such a big boy now and Anita sure looks good here too!! look like fun wish i could have made it!

Dapoppins said...

six layers...? could you make one for me?

I followed you from Arts and Scraps, hope you don't mind... :)

Naomi said...

Wow... thanks for posting this!
Hugs to each and every one of you guys!