Saturday, March 13, 2010

A Little Easier

Really quick update:)
Friday nights game was once again Pictionary-kids edition this time, making it easier for the kids.

Tiera giving a thumbs up on this game night snack:)

I made these Peanut Butter Bars they were a hit!!
If you want the recipe I will be posting it over at The Peppered Pantry either Sunday or Monday morning. Also if you haven't been by you should!! :) Just click on the link above or the button on the upper right hand side of this blog. We now have printable recipes too, makes it easier for everyone to send them to the printer.
Anywhoo, shall we get back to the game night;)

Shane approves!

Tiera drawing the word "teddy bear"
Pretty good hey?!

Shane on the same word. He did a good drawing too but I was on Tiera's team and didn't want to miss out on guessing!

The boys team game piece:)
They won....again....I was really tired though!!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

You trying to make excuses for not winning?!?! LOL!!! looks soo fun and the bars look nummy too!

Dapoppins said...

saw that you had made a yummy snack in my reader that I would want to avoid if I am to keep with my diet, I mean my life change.

yep. I should have not looked at that.

Lily said...

yummy i love chocolate peanut butter!!