Sunday, November 23, 2008

Italian Night!!

So it was my night to plan the meal so i decided to try Cannelloni,which is as I found out is just Manicotti! Different filling though, sausage and hamb mix, pretty good I thought:) We also did a quick bread and a salad to go with it. The salad was kinda wierd Pan Roasted Garlic Romaine Salad- Rachel Ray. We did the same dessert that I made two weeks ago but we decided to modify it. Instead of pomegranite molasses we put pumpkin filling, regular molasses, and pumpkin pie spice. Still did the Salted Caramel. Everybody except Jimmy liked it better than the Pomeganite. Actually not really sure if he liked the other stuff either!:) LOL We actually got everything ready and done by 7:30!! So we decided to go to Boik and Lisa's soccer game which was at 8:20 so we thought we had plenty of time but of course we ended up late to the game! Story of my life I guess, I'm always running behind:) Here are the picture's...

The wierd salad:)

Cannelloni
The quick bread


Semi-freddo cookies and cream with pumpkin









No comments: