Thursday, October 1, 2009

Gingerbread Cupcakes

There is just something about cold rainy days that make me feel like doing some baking. So yesterday I set out to make something fallish {that's a word right?} and came up with the gingerbread cupcake. Now after I made them I was thinking gingerbread is kind of a Christmas thing but Whatever it felt fallish at the time! Haha:) Okay hears the scoop on these babies: gingersnap crust, gingerbread cake, spicy white frosting with a sprinkle of nutmeg on top.
Mmmm...yummy!










Here are the little boys coming up for a "look";)
One of the cupcakes had fallen off onto the counter, Max nicely put it back
for me and they went to work on the frosting that was left behind!
Their favorite part:)

7 comments:

Lily said...

these were delicious! an i dont even like gingerbread that much!! steph and i loved them!

Karen said...

Now I'm dreaming about a gingerbread. These look delicious, Holly! Yum!

Katie said...

Those look so yummy~I'm craving something sweet right now!!!

Karen said...

baking must be in the air..i just finished my baking after a FULL day of it!! going to post some yummy cookie recipes hopefully tom:) your cupcakes look SCRUMTIOUS!!

Out in the Fields said...

I finally got to leave a comment on your Blog! Are you giving out the recipe for those cupcakes?! I'm thinking they might work with the gluten free flours I have to use for baking. The more stuff and flavoring you add to the GF foods the better they are!

Kristi said...

What??!!! No recipe..Your killing me..You got to post the recipe:)))These look awesome!!!

Michelle said...

yummy!!! they look delicious!